Chimney Pros with over 20 years experience. We love our customers.
Regular chimney sweepings and inspections by Chimney Care Guys will lessen the risk of a chimney fire. At Chimney Care Guys, we take precautions to ensure that we thoroughly inspect your fireplace, wood stove, or pellet stove, as well as your connector pipe or chimney. All manufacturers of fireplaces, chimneys, and vents require annual sweeping, cleaning, and inspection. The fire departments across America refer to the NFPA 211 , which requires the annual inspection and cleaning of all fireplaces, wood stoves, and chimneys. Were located in South Elgin # Repairs Chimney Cleaning and Repair
After a cleaning, you will have no dirty carpets, no uncertainty about your chimney’s condition. Our technicians sweep with efficiency, thoroughness, and courtesy. They will offer you all the products and services you might need for your fireplace or chimney. Customers are usually impressed by how professionally our technicians treated them when compared with technicians of other companies.
Have you been neglecting your gas furnace flue? Many homeowners don’t realize it, but gas furnace flues require cleaning and relining services, too! If you have a gas furnace and haven’t had the connected venting recently cleaned or inspected, there’s no better time than the present.
Are your clothes taking longer and longer to dry a normal load of laundry? Is it hotter to the touch than you remember it being in the past? There’s a good chance you’re overdue for a professional dryer vent cleaning! We can make sure your dryer vents are clean, properly routed, and working efficiently and effectively.
One of the major reasons we recommend annual dryer cleanings is that it can greatly reduce your risk of house fire. Most homeowners don’t realize it, but neglected dryer vents are actually to blame for more house fires each year than chimneys and fireplaces! When lint and other flammable debris builds up along the walls of the dryer vents, or when animals and their nesting materials make a home in the dryer vents, the high heat of the overworked dryer can easily ignite a fire.
It also helps prevent Carbon Monoxide poisoning from the dryer not getting proper ventilation.